Grade-10 chain fittings are manufactured from alloy steel and are 25% stronger than grade-8 products. They are finished in blue to distinguish them from lower grades. These products are tested to 2.5 times working load limit, and can operate in extreme temperatures. Our range of Duke grade 10 chain fittings includes:
- Grade 10 Lifting Chain Slings – made with Duke grade 10 lifting Chains.
- Grade 10 Self Locking Hooks – prevents eyes from slipping off the hook when tension is released.
- Grade 10 Rigging Slings.
- Grade 10 Master Link – available in eleven different sizes.
- Grade 10 Master Link Assembly – as above, with two auxiliary links.
- Grade 10 Shortening Grab Hook – ideal for rigging with a high rate of turnaround of loads.
- Grade 10 Chain Slings – the bread and butter of our heavier grade lifting equipment.
- Grade 10 Eye Grab Hook – can be attached to slings or wire ropes.
- Grade 10 Shortening Clutch – includes safety pin.
- Grade 10 Omega Link – acts as a connecting chain.
Duke grade 10 lifting chain slings are made from 200° tempered alloy. All our made to the individual customer’s specification including a choice of end fittings from the many types of hooks and shackles we have available. As with our grade 8 products, they are available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 leg configurations.
Safety is key when operating any kind of lifting equipment, so if you are in any doubt always go with the best. Please contact us for more information.